For use by Australian Residents Only
The information contained within this website is intended for Australian residents only and is not intended for use by any person who is a resident of any other country as the information or these Terms and Conditions may not comply with non-Australian laws. References to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Purpose of the Information
The contents of this website are intended to provide general investment information only. The information contained and available from this website does not constitute an investment recommendation or taxation advice. In preparing the information, we have not taken into account the objectives and circumstances of any individual person. Absolute Equity Performance Fund recommends that investors obtain professional financial and taxation advice specific to their own investment objectives, financial situation and particular requirements before making an investment decision.
Accuracy and Currency of the Information
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. We will attempt to keep all information contained within the website current and will update any changes to the information as soon as practicable after changes occur.
Access to the Website
- Subscribers may access the Absolute Equity Performance Fund website via the main homepage at www.aepfund.com.au
- When a subscriber attempts to access a secure page on the web site, he or she will be prompted to enter their username and password. On entering a valid username and password, the user will be able to access all secure content that they are authorised to view.
- A subscriber will usually only need to enter their username and password once while they have their Internet browser open. However, after a period of 20 minutes inactivity a subscriber will be required to re-enter their username and password to continue accessing secure content in the website.
Availability of the Website
Absolute Equity Performance Fund reserves the right without notice and at anytime to change, amend, add to or cease publication of the information contained in the website.
Website Security Terms
- A username and password will be supplied to each individual website subscriber. It is the responsibility of each individual website subscriber to ensure his or her username and password remains secure.
- Subscribers must notify Absolute Equity Performance Fund of any unauthorised access that the website subscriber is aware of.
- A subscriber may change his or her own password via the website at any time. Where a username and password is supplied to an individual in their capacity as a member of an organisation, it is the responsibility of that individual, and of the organisation, to notify Absolute Equity Performance Fund when the individual ceases to be a member of that organisation. The username and password will then be disabled.
- Absolute Equity Performance Fund may monitor the point of origin for access to its website using a particular username and password, and may investigate reasons as to why access may have come from an unusual variety of locations. In the event that Absolute Equity Performance Fund is not satisfied with the explanation, Absolute Equity Performance Fund may issue a new username and password, or revoke access for a particular subscriber.
Termination of Website Access
Absolute Equity Performance Fund may terminate the user’s access to this website at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by the Absolute Equity Performance Fund Group will survive termination. However, you will no longer be authorised to gain access to this website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and courts appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by Absolute Equity Performance Fund and the website user agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, no member of the Absolute Equity Performance Fund group will be liable in any way for any loss, damage, liability or expense of any nature (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) suffered by the website user through or otherwise arising out of use of or access to this website, or Absolute Equity Performance Fund's failure to provide this website.
Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at Absolute Equity Performance Fund’s option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright in this website and in the information available on this website is owned or licensed by the Absolute Equity Performance Fund Limited. Other than where necessary to view material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 (Commonwealth) (as amended) or any applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, no material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, presented in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process, without the specific written consent of Absolute Equity Performance Fund. This includes use of the Absolute Equity Performance Fund logo and investment rating logos.
© 2005 Absolute Equity Performance Fund (ACN 608 552 496). All rights reserved.